cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to change email on my account

woolyworm
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My email address is no longer valid, since I changed to a different ISP.

I can't log on to change my email account. I keep getting this error: "Unknown request failure"

I have tried to submit a ticket, but I can't seem to submit a ticket either, since the site asks me to log on.

I need to speak to someone for assistance, but there doesn't seem to be any way to contact a support person.

4 REPLIES 4

Teo0321
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi @woolyworm,

I'd be happy to help.

You can submit a ticket to a customer support agent using this link. They'll be able to guide you through the process and address your concerns.

Note that they are currently overwhelmed by all of the Black Friday tickets, so it may take up to 24 hours to get a response. Be patient.

Hope this helps! 🙂

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@woolyworm You can use this direct link to support to help you change it 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hI @woolyworm 

you should still able to use the email just as login name and login

But since you are having trouble to login , you cannot change the email address yourself then, please submit a ticket with CS Agent here:
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@woolyworm 

To contact a Customer Support Agent, send a private message to them by clicking here.  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar, or tap your Avatar down in Messages.

Need Help? Let's chat.