cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to Activate PM SIM card on existing PM #

Nadia321
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

The porting has been manually done by Porting assistance. However, am still not registered on network. Have PM SIM card # for PM tel #

6 REPLIES 6

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Nadia321 

If you have nonpayment for longer than 90 days, you can’t reactivate the old SIM and the old number is lost.

Can we get more detail of what you are requesting?

Meow
Mayor / Maire

On Existing account you can only SWAP SIM, you cannot activate another one.

And porting could not be done without active account and activated SIM, so your statement is a little bit confusing.

Meow_0-1675122866066.png

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Nadia321   if you still cannot connect to PM network, it is a sim card provisioning problem.  Please open ticket with PM support, it is an easy fix and they can resolve the issue:

Please open ticket with PM support using Chatbot:

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Nadia321 wrote:

The porting has been manually done by Porting assistance. However, am still not registered on network. Have PM SIM card # for PM tel #

If I understand you @Nadia321 , you cannot activate a SIM card on an existing PM account.

Can you clarify what you're doing?   What you've done?  And what you're wanting to do?

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Nadia321  Or you can get support help with this also 

while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message to our  CS_Agents by clicking here.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Nadia321  You want to SIM card swap don’t activate and do this in computer only 

My account

Legend  and features

Change plan / update cc /auto pay

Handy1_0-1675122471444.png

Account #/ change # port /swap SIM

Need Help? Let's chat.