cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need invoice for my add-on package

sanchit86
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I need an invoice for my add-on package that i just purchased. I need to claim it from my company. please help urgently for this. 

5 REPLIES 5

Would it suffice to take a screen snip of your recent purchase, highlighted, and submit that until you get something "official" from Public Mobile ?

I could take a couple of weeks or longer to recieve an invoice.

@sanchit86It will probably helpful if you add your expedite request to your conversation with the moderators instead of this forum.

sanchit86
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks. 

I have already shared the requested info in a private message to moderator. Please note that I will need invoice ASAP as my company needs it within 1 week to be eligible for a claim. So 2-4 weeks will not work for me. Request you to please expedite. 

@Triguy wrote:

To speed things up send a private message to moderator_team. Include the following. It will take 2-4 weeks to arrive. 

Include the following information:

First name:
Last name:
Street address:
Suite/Apartment (if applicable):
City:
Province:
Postal Code:
Customer phone number
Account #
Email address (if possible):
Requested Month / Period
Amount paid

Further to this, the moderator team can be reached via private message using using smartforms which is initiated by clicking on the ? on the lower right corner of the webpage. The guided process will facilitate documentation of the issue or concern and the required resolution which will be submitted to the moderator team.  Refer to this announcement link for additional details on smartforms and the ticketing system for moderator team interactions.  Refer to the following knowledge base article for additional information on the moderator team.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

To speed things up send a private message to moderator_team. Include the following. It will take 2-4 weeks to arrive. 

Include the following information:

First name:
Last name:
Street address:
Suite/Apartment (if applicable):
City:
Province:
Postal Code:
Customer phone number
Account #
Email address (if possible):
Requested Month / Period