cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help with replacement plan

Rimuru
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

My current plan is $25/month, 1024MB at 3speed. But the monthly discount offer is no longer available..
I want change subscription to $19/month 1GB 4speed.

Has anyone switched to this promotional plan yet?

How do you do it? Will this result in any losses? How is the new plan, better or worse?

Thank you 😊 

11 REPLIES 11

@Phil_Adelphus wrote:

@Rimuru  Does anyone know when this $19 promotion plan will end?

Nobody knows when the offer will end but once you have changed to that plan you would normally have it until you change it yourself.  I'm not sure why @Chalupa_Batman is suggesting to wait, if you select "change on renewal" you can change again up until the renewal date if something better comes up.

Maybe my wording was off. I meant change it for the renewal date. As in change it today to the new plan, just not change it for today's date and have it change at renewal.  Thanks for the save @Phil_Adelphus 

@Rimuru  Does anyone know when this $19 promotion plan will end?

Nobody knows when the offer will end but once you have changed to that plan you would normally have it until you change it yourself.  I'm not sure why @Chalupa_Batman is suggesting to wait, if you select "change on renewal" you can change again up until the renewal date if something better comes up.

hi @Rimuru 

not sure.  Get it while it still here.  You can choose Change in Renewal to schedule a plan change.  Then you have time to think about it. If you don't want it , cancel plan change before the renewal/change date 

Public Mobile changes plans all the time. There could be something new this week, you never know.

Rimuru

Just want to make sure.

Does anyone know when this $19 promotion plan will end?

This is a long-term effective plan, right?    Thank you all!

Honestly, I'd wait till just before July 11th. Unless you care about how much you already paid and know that you won't be refunded. Just my opinion.

@Rimuru   No don't wait, just make sure to select "change on renewal" and not "change now".  If you wait the plan may no longer be available by then.  "Change on Renewal" honours the change even if the offer is no longer available.

Rimuru

Hi, thanks for your help and tips!
So my Current Subscription Cycle is Jun 11, 2024 - Jul 11, 2024.

Then I should wait until July 9th to change plan? or July 10?

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Rimuru  Several people have mentioned making that change.  You just need to log in to your account, select "change subscription" choose that plan from those offered, and then make sure to "change on renewal" and not "change now" so that you don't lose what's left of your current plan with no refund.  Edited to add you will likely lose the bonus data you were given for switching from rewards to points but other add ons should stay on your account.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

It’s definitely worth switching, @Rimuru 

when you make the change, make sure to do it on your next renewal as there’s no proration or refund for partial cycles.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

@Rimuru wrote:

Hello,

My current plan is $25/month, 1024MB at 3speed. But the monthly discount offer is no longer available..
I want change subscription to $19/month 1GB 4speed.

Has anyone switched to this promotional plan yet?

How do you do it? Will this result in any losses? How is the new plan, better or worse?

Thank you 😊 

Hey @Rimuru 

If you open the app, go to manage subscription and see what offers are there. If this offer is there, then you can snag it. But please, don't change it for right away, change it for the end of your cycle, this way you don't lose any money you've already paid. 

I've switched my plan so many times in the last several years, geesh. Now I'm on one I am OK with. I never lost a single thing ever. All my More the Merrier gifts stayed with me. The only thing you MAY lose is the data gift you recently received from PM if you lower your plan.

Need Help? Let's chat.