cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help to activate 3G plan on the PM website please

Bob2023
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi everyone,

Not sure how you like the new PM website. I have problems to activate the 3G plan, and I need help please.

I got a new physical SIM card, sign up an eversafe ID already , but when after I logged in and  tried to  subscribe the 3G plan on PM website , it kept saying" We encounter an error in processing your request, please try again later", this has been for over a week now, what's going on with PM website?  It's like a big budget movie going nowhere!!! I need help please.

Could you kindly give me advice what to do next please?

3 REPLIES 3

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Bob2023 

if you was only trying to activate on the browser, try again in the app.  With the current activation, you will need the app to complete the activation anyway, so why not just start with the app from the beginning.  It should work that way

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Bob2023  Try again but try it on the new PM app instead seems to be a smoother experiences for activation 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Bob2023  you got to the payment page and got that issue?

Make sure postal code is correct.  Make sure the address matches the postal code and matches those on Credit card (Although PM does not send address info to credit card to post the payment, recent report suggest PM will first check if postal code on the payment screen matches your address when you setup)

Also, do you have another card to try?

If you want to try again using the browser, please try Incognito mode

and you might want to try using the app to subscribe. 

Need Help? Let's chat.