cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Special Offer: 20GB 4G for $27/month

NCheng
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

Someone in my family got texted this special offer. Is there any way I can get this offer as well?

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

NCheng
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks, @will13am. Current plan is $24

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@NCheng , all SMS offers are "upsells" so if your current plan costs more than $27, you will not be receiving this offer.  

Meow
Mayor / Maire

These SMS offers form PM are selective so not everybody is getting them.

It does not hurt to open a ticket and ask agent if they can do anything for you.

eddieO
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@NCheng, as mentioned, these types of offers appear to be targeted to customers that are already paying less so it's a way to get them to pay more. It's a pretty good deal but also keep in mind that if they accept these offers I'm pretty sure they will not be able to switch back to their "new activation only" deals.

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@NCheng   Have you logged in to see what is available in your account?  Probably not this one, the texts are targeted offers.  There is a $30 with 15GB available to everyone so only $3 more but 5GB less.  We all have different plans offered in our accounts so it's difficult to know what others see.  If you don't see anything you like the only other option is to open a ticket with customer service at the chat icon bottom right of this page and ask if they will give it to you.  Chances are they won't but all you can do is try.

Need Help? Let's chat.