cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NO SERVICE after transfer from Telus

burrowingeye
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

This makes it even more frustrating for anyone transferring 'service' to PM and allows moderators to either ignore issues (apparently our moderator is Amine_E and beyond confirming our account, we have hear absolutely nothing !!!). It has been 6 days now since I transferred from Telus Mobility and got the error message 'SIM is not provisioned for voice'.  My wife, who had a stroke and has mobility issues, depends on this phone for communication when I am away from the house - so I am reluctant to leave the house until we get this resolved and we have ahd to reschedule medical appointment, etc.....

Extremely frustrating.....

2 REPLIES 2

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@burrowingeye Truly a difficult situation. Do try your Telus SIM in case it is still working. Otherwise you are stuck awaiting moderator response. @Mary_M perhaps?

You have posted to an off topic thread. In future you will have more assurance of help by creating your own topic on the forum  (which I have done for you today), or, if appropriate, sending a private message directly to the moderators. I also updated the Subject.

Given your wife's situation I suggest you peruse: 100% SERVICE

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@burrowingeye we can read your frustration and it's normal.... @CS_Agent could you read their demand and help?

Need Help? Let's chat.