cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment

maxbrook
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just topped up my account so that i can renew my plan, but it took me to an error page. Then when i logged back in Public mobile is saying that i have no credit left when i had 10$ to start with and after checking my bank account ive still been charged for the money i put in ? 
anyone know what to do here ? 

2 REPLIES 2

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@maxbrook What's the current status of your account? If you already paid, the payment transaction history in your self-serve will show where your payment went. I suggest to try rebooting your phone and see if you get service. If not, try enabling the lost/stolen feature located under Plans and Add-on tab. If that does not work, adding $1 balance has helped others to trigger the renewal. 

lukealex121
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Is your plan still functioning as it should? When is/was your plan supposed to renew?

It sounds like it renewed when you added the funds, and the error page was unintentional. Can you provide some more information, and screenshots if possible?

You may also need to message the @CS_Agent, as they can help you with billing and account-related issues. If you message them, please send one message and include a description of the problem, name on your account, date of birth, PIN, and any other information you may have. A reply can take a few business days. 

Need Help? Let's chat.