cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED TO RECIEVE MY ACCOUNT #

Samir4
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hi, 

I am trying to port to freedom mobile - can you help me get access to self serve. It says i am locked out. Whenever i click on my account it says locked.

7 REPLIES 7

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Samir4 wrote:

hi, 

I am trying to port to freedom mobile - can you help me get access to self serve. It says i am locked out. Whenever i click on my account it says locked.

@Samir4 

If you have been in Suspended/non-pay status for over 90 days then you lost your phone number, access to your Self Serve account, and PM account is closed.

IF your status is ACTIVE, or has been suspended within 90 days, and the option to "Forgot your password" is not working to log into your Self Serve account to see the account number at the top right, then you can inquire with the Public Mobile Customer Support Agents.

Two methods to reach them here: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-a-moderator

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Samir4 

Go to your e-mail account that you used to activate the service and search "public mobile activation" (if your e-mail service allows such searches...)

The account number is the long string of numbers in the "To" field following the string :

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Samir4 

i suggest you can try it for a different Browser
and do clear cache and cookies for any Browser,

and use a Browser from your computer,is better

use Browser microsoft edge or chrome latest version
and just make sure your Browser is up to date update
sometime is the Browser is not update is give a issue.

for microsoft edge how to update your browser visit Here 

and Restart your computer, is will help a lot,

and if you use a home internet please do one thing take your power internet off for about

a 1 minute and put it back on,to refreshing your network,

and if you still can't open it you Have To Submit a Ticket To Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

Only one way to solve your issue , explanation to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

and the are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

Here’s how to contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Service by CS_Agent. Click Here to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Service by CS_Agent, by Click Here
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Service by CS_Agent, will Response by private message to you inbox
     Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck

@Samir4 

Do you still have your welcome email from pm? The acct# is embedded in the Sent to: address

@Samir4   

PM site has been having some issues lately, but can be resolve on the user side.  Try:

• Use a different browser (Edge/Chrome/Firefox)
  • or Incognito / InPrivate mode
  • or clear cache
  • or use browser on another computer.

Samir4
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you for the quick response - every time i click on my account it sends me back to the login page.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Samir4   All  you need is to logon to your My Account, it's on the top right 

E-MyAcct-AcctNum.png

SAD to see you go  😞  

Need Help? Let's chat.