cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to add credit card AND unable to submit a ticket

modugnot
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME? I have no idea how to contact a moderator because I can't even submit a freaking ticket!! It won't let me verify by account and it's unable to send me a pin. I can't add a credit card to my account for whatever reason. I need to be able to contact a moderator.

13 REPLIES 13

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Anyone having issue in this regard or any other

use this

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@modugnot wrote:

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME? I have no idea how to contact a moderator because I can't even submit a freaking ticket!! It won't let me verify by account and it's unable to send me a pin. I can't add a credit card to my account for whatever reason. I need to be able to contact a moderator.

@modugnot 

@LEGO provided you the 2 methods to contact Public Mobile Customer Support Agents already.

But you can also find these methods in the Public Mobile help articles here as well....keep this for future reference: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/contact-a-moderator

IF you are having issues adding a credit card in your Self Serve account. Log out of your Self Serve, clear your browser's history, OR try a different device.

Opening a tab in incognito mode helps with issues as well sometimes.

When you get to the Payment TAB, go here to change/update your registered card:

esjliv_0-1617792002121.png

BlueB

@modugnot 

Great to hear it's resolved.  It helps us if you select which post helped you the most as a Solution.  Now that the problem is fixed, it might be good to figure out how to submit a Ticket in case of any issues in the future.  🙂

modugnot

Yes thanks so much!

@modugnot  so, your issue is fully resolved now?

modugnot

I was finally able to verify by code. Regardless it doesn't work by account name even with the @ in front.

@modugnot wrote:

I just mentioned that I CANNOT submit a ticket!!

@modugnot    What was the error?  why you cannot?

If you follow exactly what I asked you to type on the Chatbot  in my reply above, you would be able to submit a ticket.  

modugnot

I just mentioned that I CANNOT submit a ticket!!

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@modugnot  type this when you are at Chatbot  

Start with typing "Submit a ticket", click on "Contact Us", click on "Other" from the choices, click "Click here to submit a ticket" then Follow the prompts to submit a ticket.

(in the screen after , you will be asked to enter Community Login Credentials)

(After you open a ticket successfully with Customer Support Agent, please monitor your Community inbox, envelope on the top right.  Customer Support Agent will communicate with you via messaging within Community)

LEGO

@modugnot You may also send a private message to a Customer Support Agent (CSA). Here is the > link

Then pay attention to your Community Messages Inbox (an envelop icon top of the page on the right) they will communicate with you through that.

modugnot

I CAN'T SUBMIT A TICKET!!!!

LEGO

@modugnot 

Contact the Customer Support Agent (CSA) by opening a ticket here > 
Need Help? Let's chat.