cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My "Unlimited Plan" has never sent or received a text or call and I'm told I used all my minutes!

VALLEYSPIDERMAN
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

This is a total scam and a ripoff. Ive never in my entire lifespan of the plan used a call and it tells me Im out of minutes. I cant talk to a person, I cant get my money back...

What is even the point of this whole thing? Id rather go back to Rogers where I actually get something for my money

11 REPLIES 11

VALLEYSPIDERMAN

My phone only receives authentication pin via SMS when I try to log in to MyAccount. I tried multiple times to receive a pin to authenticate with CS_Agent. My employer has contacted me today furious about unanswered messages as far back as last week

VALLEYSPIDERMAN

Ive been without cell service for a day since I put in a ticket but my employer just contacted me about missed messages and calls for the last entire week. This is definitely a scam

@VALLEYSPIDERMAN wrote:

I DID OPEN A TICKET BUT THE AUTHENTICATION REFUSED TO ACCEPT THE USERNAME+PASSWORD AND MY PHONE WILL NOT RECEIVE AUTHENTICATION TEXTS

The last couple of times that I have opened a ticket, authentication using Self Serve credientials didn't work either.  Using the authentication by account PIN when opening a ticket.

VALLEYSPIDERMAN

I DID OPEN A TICKET BUT THE AUTHENTICATION REFUSED TO ACCEPT THE USERNAME+PASSWORD AND MY PHONE WILL NOT RECEIVE AUTHENTICATION TEXTS

@VALLEYSPIDERMAN  we are just customers like you but we try to help as much as we can

You an certainly ask PM support for compensation for your days without the service.  But to do that, you need to engage PM support.  Best to use Chatbot method as that eliminate many level of verification.

But it is not a scam, just need a bit patience.  If you didn't get a reply after you replied, reply them again and ask for update

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@VALLEYSPIDERMAN wrote:

I did that over a month ago and I have two phones on separate plans with the other phone working fine. This is such a scam. I was asked in private message by someone named "CS_Agent" but when I authenticated at the link it said my username and password were incorrect. I logged into My Account fine with username and password but for authentication with CS_Agent it did not work nor did I receive any messages throgh the secondary authentication. I was asked to enter a pin from SMS to log into MyAccount so I know for sure you can send me messages and make it work when you need me to do something

I want my money back TBH this is awful

Are you using 2 independent email addresses to create your two PM account?

If you are using the same email address for both account, PM system should reject the second activation using an email address already used in PM system.

Please let me know how many email addresses you are using for your accounts.  I like to find out why the CSA authentication does not work and report to PM to fix the issue.  Thank you for your co-operation and patient.

VALLEYSPIDERMAN

this is a scam, Ive already spent hours using my computer to try and get my phone working. I hate this and want my money back

VALLEYSPIDERMAN

I did that over a month ago and I have two phones on separate plans with the other phone working fine. This is such a scam. I was asked in private message by someone named "CS_Agent" but when I authenticated at the link it said my username and password were incorrect. I logged into My Account fine with username and password but for authentication with CS_Agent it did not work nor did I receive any messages throgh the secondary authentication. I was asked to enter a pin from SMS to log into MyAccount so I know for sure you can send me messages and make it work when you need me to do something

I want my money back TBH this is awful

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@VALLEYSPIDERMAN 

Sorry for the problem you are having with your PM plan.

Please restart your phone to initialize the settings on your phone as the new phones nowadays does not force us to restart our phone SIM card change.  If your phone is still not working, follows @softech 's post to create a support ticket for a CS Agent to help you.

PM does not have call center support.  This why you cannot call for help.  PM support system is a members help members at the initial support level on this community forum.  When members find out your issue requires CSA help.  We will ask you to create a trouble ticket to get CSA help.  CSAs are PM employees and can solve your issue.

I had with other mobile providers with call center support before using PM service.  Most time, I was put on hold for a long time.  For the PM support system, I get help with member quickly without waiting for long time.  For the account related issue, I may need to wait for CSA to working my ticket.  At least, I can continue my daily work without put on hold.

Since you had already paid for the first 30 days service, create a support ticket and get your phone working ASAP.  Please note that PM billing cycle is every 30 days.  Therefore, your renewal day is not on the same date every month.

If you still decide to leave PM, please let us know.  Member will direct you how to get your phone number port over to your new provider.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@VALLEYSPIDERMAN 

Did you just port over your number to PM?

If so, did you reply to the text confirming you are porting over to PM with YES within 90 minutes with the old SIM in your phone?

This is the final step in completing the porting process. If you missed this step then you need to contact a CS_Agent to restart the porting process.

Also check to see if there is a Telus outage in your area:

https://istheservicedowncanada.com/status/telus/map 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@VALLEYSPIDERMAN   can you receive calls?

PM has been having some voice trouble in the last couple days for some customers

Please try this first:

Power down the phone for 5 mins.  Power up and try outgoing call.  Make sure you put a 1 in front  of the 10 digits number

If that does not fix it, open a ticket with PM support, they will refresh your account and it will resolve the problem

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.