cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My plan

MaverickIV
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Is there a cheaper plan than the one I have now? 8Gigs of data and unlimited phone,etc for 50$

11 REPLIES 11

@MaverickIV wrote:

I do not want to sound like an idiot but why would I top up my plan with an expensive us roaming pkan and not just buy the van us plan

HI @MaverickIV 

i think it depends on your current plan amount.  If you have enough ,  and not go to US , then yes.  But if you go to US and need the service, one trip will cost you $30 for 15 days

If I only needed short term use and once in any 30 or so day period then I would get the add-on. Spend less. Obviously the value is more with the plan but I don't want to spend that much. It's the same with all these high value data plans. I simply don't want to spend that much to enjoy that value.

@MaverickIV  you wouldn’t  your exactly right best to change to the CAN/US plan then buy the overpriced US roaming add ons . If that’s what you mean ? .. especially considering the talk text 3GB US roaming is $30 and the CAN/US plan gives you 40 GB plan makes the better sense . Unless you only on the $15 plan to begin with and don’t use much data then the US roaming add on would prevail .

MaverickIV

I do not want to sound like an idiot but why would I top up my plan with an expensive us roaming pkan and not just buy the van us plan

@MaverickIV 

those Can-US plans include romaing in the plan.  So, you can use the data and voice when you are in US.  One US cheap already make it worths it.  Also, some people would choose that plan on the month they are in US and change it back to regular plan when no longer need the US roaming feature

@MaverickIV @Yes the CAN/US plans are true snow bird plan call the US from Canada and call the US while in the U.S. or back home to Canada . Use in both countries like you were home with the added benefit of being able to call either country from the other 

Paulino
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yes there is go to publicmobile page there is a promotion for 39$ for 40gb with unlimited calls

MaverickIV

What does the vac us plan mean? Does it mean I can travel to Us and use the plan down therr

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hi @MaverickIV 

The cheapest plan with PM is $15 and only 250mb of data. Next one up is $25 with 1GB of data. The next one up is $34 if you pay for 3 months at a time for 20GB

KennethJAdams_0-1695939807029.png

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@MaverickIV  Yes absolutely that’s a 4G plan ? Right now you can get 20GB for $39 for 30 days or opt in for 90 days and pay $102 upfront for 60GB to use over 90 days works out to $34 month and best part is if your on old rewards you get to keep those to i can confirm . And be sure to change plan for next renewal and not immediately or you lose money on your current cycle 

Change plan in 3 easy clicks

Handy1_0-1695939624343.jpeg

Once you find plan you want be sure to (change on renewal )So you don’t lose money on current cycle

Handy1_1-1695939644582.png

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@MaverickIV 

there are lots of good choices now.  $45 for 40GB, $39 for 20GB. 

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/ab/plans#ALL

Just login My Account, click Change Subscription and select the plan you want

Need Help? Let's chat.