cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My plan increased $5?

Mellyvb
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi everyone!

Ever since I upgraded my plan to 15 GB at 4G speed for $40, I have received $5 off for rewards and $5 off for “RAF CM $5” (I have no idea what that means).  So it’s totalled $30 +tax. 
This month I lost the “RAF CM $5” so with rewards, my plan is now $35 +tax. 
Does anyone know what “RAF CM” means AND if there is a way to get it back/switch to a cheaper plan?

Thank you!

9 REPLIES 9

Mellyvb

Thank you!

@Mellyvb  yes, if you have been getting the $5 rewards ($1 loyalty, $2 subscription, and $2 refer-a-friend), you will get to keep the same rewards even after a plan change.  So, no worry, make the plan change using Change on Renewal option

Mellyvb

So if I change to this new plan on renewal, I will be able to use my $5 rewards ($1 loyalty, $2 subscription, and $2 refer-a-friend) and so my new total will be $34 +tax?

well that sounds good!

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Mellyvb 

RAF stands for Refer a Friend.  Sometimes, Public mobile will offer a bonus RAF for both new customer and referring customer $5 for usually 6 months.  Once that six months is one, RAF credit will stop.  

Did you sign up a friend using your referral code that last 6-7 months?  

@Mellyvb  It may very well was just a x amount of months promotion but for loyalty auto pay and friend referrals you will continue to enjoy those savings 

Mellyvb

Hi Handy1

I can’t remember but I believe I ditched immediately about 6 months ago. For 6 months I received that strange $5 discount but now it’s gone. Perhaps it was only a 6 month promotional deduction?

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Mellyvb  Also there’s 20GB plan right now for $39 and you get to keep old rewards just make plan change for needy renewal and not immediately check it out 

Handy1_0-1688478915852.png

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Mellyvb  Did you change plan immediately and not in renewal that could be reason but then you should see the rewards again in next renewal 

Need Help? Let's chat.