Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My phone was stolen

Troy777
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I can't seem to talk to a real person. Please help

11 REPLIES 11

@Troy777 

At this moment, you really have to work with support agent to sort this out.  So, let them know you already provided the info to the earlier person and ask them to check the chat history.  But unfortunately,  you might still have to provide the same info once more 😞

Troy777

Thanks to everyone for all the help. I'm having issues with speaking with the people. I provided my old phone number pictures time then my plan offered my last plan for details. I also have them my old email the amount I paid my last bill. Offered any information to help out. It's over two hrs later and a new person messaged me asking since of the same information again.

Zanerz

This sounds frustrating. I hope your issue as resolved friend ❤️

Troy777

Thank you handy one worked right away ! I'll just have to wait for a response now. I've trying for a long time.I really appreciate it !

@Troy777 

message support if you do not remember your login. or cannot login to My Account

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Troy777  Sorry no live support with PM . But you can submit ticket with support 

private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@Troy777 wrote:

I created a new community account because I can't access my old accounts for public mobile

@Troy777 If you had an older Community ID and you were forced to create a new nickname because your old one said it was taken, then you can submit a ticket to CSA to have them have the old one recovered. This happened to me too, but they got it fix up after some time.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Troy777 - there is no 'talking' here, only typing.

EDIT, whoops, you may want to list your phone as lost/stolen first (until you obtain a new SIM card). See how to report lost / stolen: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/lost-or-stolen-phone

See "How To Change Your SIM Number" in your My Account in this Help Article: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/change-sim-number

Try getting verification through email to get access to My Account if it is asking you the 2fa to go to your phone, hit resend code to do this. If issues with My Account, ask Public Mobile Customer Support (CSA) for help below:

1-Normally Faster - use this link to: Get Help With Public Mobile Chatbot], also found in various places in Public webpages, OR

2-go to your envelope at the top right of your Community Account which is where your Inbox and Sent messages are. Select the orange/peach color box with the pencil inside it to start a new message. Type CS_Agent in the SEND TO box. This will create a private message to Public Mobile Customer Support

Troy777

I created a new community account because I can't access my old accounts for public mobile

Troy777

No password is saved on my old phone

@Troy777 wrote:

I can't seem to talk to a real person. Please help

Are you able to log into your Self Serve account?   The service can be temporarily stopped from there.

Need Help? Let's chat.