cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Didn't receive esim

Alisha1991
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How come I didn't receive my e-sim in my activation email, when I chose to use an e-sim through the ordering process? I contacted customer service but they won't send out a QR code? HELP 

5 REPLIES 5

@Alisha1991 

after picking the number, the app would try to install the eSIM for you

But first, what phone do you have? brand and model?

and check @Priority 's experience of eSIM activation here

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/e-SIM-Activation/m-p/1020154#M711335

And if you have a compatible eSIM device, you should still able to push support to help with eSIM activation

Alisha1991

Yes still stuck at that step because as soon as I choose to pick a new number, it loads and then fails to read esim because they didn’t send me out one on my activation email 

@Alisha1991 

so you didn't complete the activation step yet? you still stuck at the step about picking phone number or transfer number  ?

Alisha1991

I have sent another private message in the customer support. the one agent I have been dealing with has NOT been helpful at all! They told me to purchase a physical SIM but the app is stuck on the activiation step of either porting a number or choosing a new number. So frustrating 

Alisha1991_0-1690593780148.png

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Alisha1991 

The app didn't try to install the eSIM for you?

for the QR code, check if the PM email fell into the Spam folder

if not, no worry, message support and they can re-send you the QR code

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there
Need Help? Let's chat.