cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My old login account is gone

Oldsnail
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I manage my mom's account and has been keeping it active for last whole year despite not being used.

It was last active from July to August but the plan expired.  I understand that you have 90 days from plan being expired to renew to keep the number but it's been less than 60 days since expiry and when I tried to access the account, it is giving me error message.  I tried to reset password but email isn't being sent to the registered email either.  Can someone please help?

5 REPLIES 5

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Oldsnail 

If you call 611 from the phone or the number supplied by @dust2dust  and you get the account info the account has not been deactivated. If it tells you they can't find your phone number the account has been canceled and deactivated. If it is just suspended you can pay via 611 or by calling 1 855 4PUBLIC  as above with the credit card on file using the 4 digit account PIN #. If you don't know the 4 digit account PIN # you can also pay by pm voucher or the other forms of payment in the following post....

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Can-t-Make-a-Payment-or-Update-Your-Card-...

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Try to gain access to account first!

Try using different browser. Try Incognito mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh.

If you are very positive it was less than 90 days since last renewal failure contact agent for assistance to get access to your account.

Try using different browser. Try Incognito mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

If you last paid beyond 120 days ago (4 months) then the account would be deactivated. It doesn't look like it. Can you dial 1-855-4pu-blic from your phone and enter the phone number and get the account status.

So are you trying to reactivate it? There are a couple other payment methods not needing to log in.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Oldsnail 

you sure the payment in July was done successfully and the plan was active till August?

Please open ticket with CS agent by message  and they can check for you 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Oldsnail 

Try clearing the cache, cookies and go incognito on your browser then try login.

Need Help? Let's chat.