cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My number got ported

cndesu
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, my number xxxxxx was ported to other carrier. Just wanted to make sure my account is closed. If not, can you  be please close the account?

thanks

Chanikya

Edit by mimmo removed tel number

8 REPLIES 8

@cndesu 

It shouldn't be a problem....very rarely the system has charged a card after the account has closed. Just double check your card statement on what would have been your next renewal date. If there are no charges from pm then you are fine. If there is then come back here and contact the moderators.

Edit: ninja'd by @Anonymous !

Anonymous
Not applicable

@cndesu : It's just a rare glitch. Just keep an eye out around the time you would have renewed here and if there's a charge then come back here to contact the moderators. Or do a chargeback seeing as how you're no longer a customer. But give the company a chance to refund it.

cndesu
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Account is closed. I could not login on self serve portal. My number was successfully ported. I was not aware of auto renewal part. I do not know whom to contact if that does occur.

Spudster
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@cndesu 

Sorry to see you go!!!!   No need to 'close' the Public Mobile account.

The only (albeit slight) concern may be if your next PM renewal was occurring very soon and you did not remove the auto-pay card details from the account before porting out.

Other than checking that after your next normal PM renewal date, you're good to go.

... i was to call and help confirm if it was ported out correctly.. too bad.. too late.. 🤣

@cndesu 

You may want to edit out your phone number so we dont all call you to ask why you are leaving?🤣🤣🤣

Anonymous
Not applicable

@cndesu : 1. Dial 611 with PM SIM in. Does it connect? If it lets you do anything then it's not done. 2. Log in to the self-serve. If you can then it's not done.

Did you remove any payment card before porting out? If not then just keep an eye out at about the time of when it was going to renew. There have been sporadic reports of the charges continuing on. Rare though.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@cndesu wrote:

Hi, my number xxxxxxxxxx was ported to other carrier. Just wanted to make sure my account is closed. If not, can you  be please close the account?

thanks

Xxxxxxx

Once yiour number is successfully ported away...your account is automatically closed. We'll be here when you come back. 😁

Need Help? Let's chat.