cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My girlfriend lost is password and she's not able to

Tomcroc
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My girlfriend lost is password and she's not able to reset is password cause she lost is secret answer. Something to do or she need to buy another SIM card?

8 REPLIES 8

@t_p wrote:

@hTideGnow wrote:

@t_p wrote:

@Tomcroc wrote:

My girlfriend lost is password and she's not able to reset is password cause she lost is secret answer. Something to do or she need to buy another SIM card?

Contact CS for help:

https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

BTW, you don't need to remember the question, just the answer when it's asked.

@t_p   Clearly stated that she lost the secret answer

I always find it "interesting"  you keep saying this in different replies.  Many people might said they forgot the secret question , but I honestly think they all meant they forgot the answer

If you're asked "What's your father's name"  and you don't know the answer, then ,yes, you definitely need help.

@t_p   turn out you are the one who does not know your Security Question, your father's name is not part of the choice of Security Question.  (Although you can argue you used the create your question choice and setup your father's name as the question)  The actual list is here

hTideGnow_0-1632881737531.png

I do understand why people could not answer it sometimes  First, not sure if it is case sensitive.  Second, the answer to your favorite sport teams even Leafs is the answer, it can be different variations of it, like Toronto Maple Leafs, Leafs, Mapleleafs, etc

And I still believe while people might said they forgot the security question, most of them meant they forgot the answer.  Picking of their small mistake just not cool.. 

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

would be much easier if you grew up in a town which have two streets ... main street and church street. 

🙂

Meow
Mayor / Maire

@t_p wrote:

If you're asked "What's your father's name"  and you don't know the answer, then ,yes, you definitely need help.

It is never that simple; usually it is 'What is the name of your mother's cousin twice removed' or similar. No wonder people cannot remember answer...

@hTideGnow wrote:

@t_p wrote:

@Tomcroc wrote:

Contact CS for help:

I always find it "interesting"  you keep saying this in different replies.  Many people might said they forgot the secret question , but I honestly think they all meant they forgot the answer

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@t_p wrote:

@Tomcroc wrote:

Contact CS for help:

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Tomcroc 

No need to buy SIM card,

Explain your issue to Contact Customer Support Agent by  ,
they can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

and they will Reset for you,

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck...

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@Tomcroc wrote:

Contact CS for help:

Need Help? Let's chat.