cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My auto pay was due today, i changed my plan and changed my credit card. It is not saying not active

Jessine
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have to the funds in my public mobile account and it is saying nothing due. But my phone is still not working

5 REPLIES 5

jlarocque96
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Jessine 

Things to try

1. Add payment info again and make sure details are billing address is correct.

2. Reboot phone.

3. Remove and Reinsert SIM card

4. Contact Moderator

@Dunkman wrote:

@Jessine 

Autopay sometimes fails.  Maybe when you entered the new credit card, the information did not exactly match your credit card billing address, etc.  

Try to manually load funds equivalent to your new plan.  See whether that activates your account.  

@Jessine This means that if you had a plan change scheduled to go to a higher priced plan, the payment system may have only added enough funds to pay for the older, lower-priced plan. If that happens, you'll need to manually add the difference.

@Jessine 

You need to force the system to take your payment. Try these troubleshooting methods:

1. Add $1 to your account with your card on file. When making the paymnt choose "other" amount. Click on reactivate and reboot your phone.
  2.  Report your phone lost/stolen (suspend).  Log out. Wait 1 min. Log in. Report found. (resume) Log out. Reboot. ** this method may affect the application of your rewards to your account . Be sure to check if they are applied upon your next renewal. If not message the mods.
  3. Contact the moderators to reactivate your account.

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

@Jessine 

Can you manually add one more buck and restart your phone

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Jessine 

Autopay sometimes fails.  Maybe when you entered the new credit card, the information did not exactly match your credit card billing address, etc.  

Try to manually load funds equivalent to your new plan.  See whether that activates your account.  

Need Help? Let's chat.