cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My account is suspended,why still charge me.

CommUser
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, I tried to cancel my account , but don't see the option, so I deactivated my account. But I noticed you charge me $16.75  on Dec 19, 2022.

I still don't see the option to cancel my account. Please refund for the Dec charge and cancel my account.

Helen

4 REPLIES 4

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

There is no such thing as 'deactivating' account.

If you have autopay PM will continue charging you.

If you port your number to other provider then your account is immediately closed.

If you remove autopay then your account will be suspended on next renewal and closed after 90 days.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@CommUser 

How did you deactivate your account, there is no option to do so in Self Serve.

Unticking the "enable autopay" under the payment tab in self-serve is the only way to ensure your credit card is not charged any further.

Other than that, porting your number to another mobile provider also finalizes your public mobile service.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @CommUser how you deactivated?  the only way to do that is to disable Pre-authorized payments.   If you have disabled,  PM would not charge you again.  Unless you disabled it after Dec 19

Jan 18 is coming up, would be a not payment due  login My Account and confirm you disable it

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@CommUser @Can you log in to your account try incognito mode there are cache issues and go to payment tab and disable auto pay 

also if your owed a refund you need contact support

• Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work

Need Help? Let's chat.