cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Rewards points - less points than another account but we subscribed everything at the same time

missmanman
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, I have been earning loyalty and auto pay dollar credits until May, when PM forced us to change to the rewards system.  However, I subscribed everything at the same time with my mom, her account has more points than I do now, but she had the same dollar credits as me. She started earning My Rewards points back in March, yet still had the dollar credits, meanwhile I just received points starting in May.

7 REPLIES 7

missmanman
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

She had the points, and also the dollar credits.

on2wheels
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Seriously?  I have the same result, mom's account shows 10 points for a years service here (we've both been here multiple years in fact), and my account does not have any of the anniversary points.

Just when we thought PM couldn't get any less customer friendly.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Those who voluntarily switched to points reward program early received extra loyalty points for doing so.  Those of us who were forced over received the rug pull.  That could explain the difference.  

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Is she switched to points EARLIER then of course she will have more points.

You get 5% off from your bill so for 2 months she has accumulated those 5% points.

DownEast
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Did you apply a referral code to the second account you set up?  If so, then the account that received the referral bonus would get more than the second account.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@missmanman 

Interesting.  Did your mother manually switch to the rewards points system in March?  She should not have gotten both rewards points and legacy reward dollars at the same time in March-May.  That would not make sense.  

You may need to check her rewards history and payment history in her self service account. 

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hello again @missmanman 

Please see this link. Public Mobile no longer rewards loyal customers.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Upcoming-Changes-to-our-Old-Rewards-Pro...

Everyone started this program at different stages. There may have been an over lap hence the difference in points. She may have got points the first month while you still got legacy rewards or visa versa.

Need Help? Let's chat.