cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

missing points

Gregory281
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have an email saying I had 40 points so I used 10 points to buy 1000 US minutes. I should see 30 points remaining but the page says I have zero points, what's up?

5 REPLIES 5

Gregory281
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've changed my default browser to Chrome and downloaded the app. The app says I have zero points but I was still able to claim 1000 US minutes successfully on the website yesterday. I understand that members on the old rewards program were migrated to the new rewards program but I see no evidence of that. Thanks for your help. 

@computergeek541 

That was my point(s)!😉

@BKNS27 wrote:

@Gregory281 

What plan are you on?

To get 40 points, you will need 35 referrals plus the 5 points for switching to the Points Rewards OR 10 points for Loyalty reward plus 25 referrals and 5 points for the switch to the Points Rewards OR you accumulate $800 bill OR a mix of the three.

It is probably a glitch so just refresh the website or app to get your current points rewards.

There's are many number of ways that the customer could have got 40 points.  It's also unknown how long those 40 points were in the account and the length of time it took to accumulate those points.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Gregory281 

What plan are you on?

To get 40 points, you will need 35 referrals plus the 5 points for switching to the Points Rewards OR 10 points for Loyalty reward plus 25 referrals and 5 points for the switch to the Points Rewards OR you accumulate $800 bill OR a mix of the three.

It is probably a glitch so just refresh the website or app to get your current points rewards.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Gregory281 

The website has caching issues.  You might want to try to login again after first clearing cache, incognito mode or a different web browser.  

Need Help? Let's chat.