cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Account

Mcpublicm
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I try to log a ticket. The form asked for User name. Everytime I sign on to self serve account. I just need to put my email address and my password. Where can I find my username? I am new to the self serve community. I got response in my email and how can I ask further questions? Has to come here again and my email back and forth? It is not a chat directly from here?

3 REPLIES 3

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Mcpublicm if you still have trouble with the ticket, just message them here instead

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened. CS Agent will reply to you there

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Mcpublicm   Your self serve account (My Account) requires you to login with your email (username) plus password. 

Your Community account (this forum) requires you sign with Mcpublicm plus password.

Both are separate accounts and serve different purposes. 

Reminder the community account is an open forum, so don't post any personal info here except when messaging with CSA's via private message (message box top right).

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Mcpublicm 

Yes your user name is your email address.

Need Help? Let's chat.