cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple lines under 1 account

Wor784
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am wondering if someday PM will allow me to hold all my family phones under 1 account to manage. Is this something that is even on the radar for PM? It’s tedious to have 3 separate logins, I have to make extra email addresses for 2 of them.

6 REPLIES 6

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Wor784 yes, you don't need separate email for the separate phone lines.  This is what it is for now.  And since PM just updated My Account , I don't think any dramatic change will be coming any time soon.  

Lcoggs
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I agree this would be very convenient, however, PM stands by its simple platform, and therefore it will probably stay as a one-user program.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Wor784 - no word of this happening with PM. But, what do we know, other than was IS already happening, or what may be posted in PM's announcements.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Wor784 one email-one account/line.  I don't think PM will make change for this at all , it has been like this from the beginning.  PM is  a prepaid provider and trying to make everything simple.   Sorry about that  😞

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Wor784  No you can’t . Each account needs it own email per line 

abtest
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Wor784 - Unfortunately that is not possible with PM.  Each account can only have one line attached to it.

Need Help? Let's chat.