cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monthly payment confirmation notification by email

schultzter
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Good morning

Is it possible to get monthly confirmations for the auto-pay for each of my children's phone lines? Preferably to my email address.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

I do not think that is what PM offers.

3 days before bill is due you will receive 'heads up' SMS from PM with bill's due date.

When successfully paid you will receive another SMS regarding rewards applied (about 20 minutes after midnight on due date) and about 12 hours later another SMS that your bill is paid.

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@schultzter 

Public mobile does send a mobile text for monthly confirmation for payment dates, but not email unfortunately.  

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

I do not think that is what PM offers.

3 days before bill is due you will receive 'heads up' SMS from PM with bill's due date.

When successfully paid you will receive another SMS regarding rewards applied (about 20 minutes after midnight on due date) and about 12 hours later another SMS that your bill is paid.

schultzter
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Can the SMS be sent to my mobile number or just to the PM account's phone number?

I am not aware of possibility to link PM accounts thus SMS will be sent to phone of account owner (phone with PM SIM card).

Quigley
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@schultzter  just the account's phone number.

softech
Mayor / Maire

it will just send to your  phone number  Maybe consider setup a reminder your phone (thr one with another phone num you said), but remember PM runs on 3days cycle and not monthly

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

@schultzter wrote:

Is it possible to get monthly confirmations for the auto-pay for each of my children's phone lines?

I guess children are minors this you have custody of them. You can check monthly payments clicking on main page logging into their accounts.

Yummy_0-1633183891817.png

@schultzter   the only real way to know a payment has been maid on another account basically involves manual work.  

I am assuming you want this so that their service is not cut off because of lack of payment.

you have two options.

1. pick a day 5 days ish before next renewal  (or any day actually say teh 1st)  then manually load money to available funds.  then you will know for sure plan will renew for that month.
  2. load 6 months of payments at one time (can be financially onerous) but this way you do it twice a year rather than monthly.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@schultzter 

is not allowed public mobile send that SMS to another account, each account going to same account,

public mobile send by 611 a SMS text every 30 day confirmation for payment,

at public mobile Prepaid Service No fees extra charges,