cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Money being taken out of my account early without permission.

DM5150
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Just wondering why $50 was taken out of my account this morning and put on my balance. I already topped up my account, i don’t need money being withdrawn from my bank when it is not necessary. I would like that money put back into my bank account . Thanks . 

7 REPLIES 7

@DM5150 so, is your account status showing Active or Suspended or Plan Expired ?

DM5150

Yes it was enabled, I switched it to manual now I think . It shows up as available funds , but I’ve had my plan active a couple days before this happened , so I’ve already put $50 on my plan to activate it and it automatically added $50 onto my plan .. I’ve been a member for a year or two I believe. 

@darlicious wrote:

@softech 

I wonder if this the first signs of another renewal glitch?🤔

@darlicious   I agree.. so far look like 2.  I am waiting for a 3rd one

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@DM5150 @mattieu 

Do you both have autopay enabled? Do you have your plan amount in your available funds but your transaction history does not show "30 DAY PLAN....$10" and your data amount ie. "5GB AT 3G SPEED.....$40" with today's date?

@softech 

I wonder if this the first signs of another renewal glitch?🤔

@mattieu   you can try to trigger the manual renewal process by add $1 to it

Click on the "Reactivate current plan" button

If it change to active, bingo, nothing more to do

If it brings you to the Payment page, make a $1 payment using the option "Other (Enter the desired payment amount)" .  Once payment made, click "Reactivate current plan" button again if it is still there.  Then logoff from My Account and Reboot the phone.  It should work after

[update: I see your other post about the account is in fact showing Plan Expired.  I would wait if you are in no rush.  If not, open a ticket with PM Support.  Check your own thread for my reply]

mattieu

Yeah same here, my data isn’t working at the moment, but when i check my payment tab, i can see the 50$ in my available funds but it didnt renew my plan

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@DM5150   You have Autopay enabled?  do you see the $50 showing up as Available Fund?  

Check the Transaction log ( https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/payment/Payment-History/ )and see if it shows clearly PM took the $50 from your credit card 

Did you just joined last month and this is your first renewal?  any chance you got an error during activation?   If Yes to both questions and you do not see any trace of the $50 on your current My Account,    I just wonder if you activated 2 accounts by accident. 

Need Help? Let's chat.