cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Money back

vixzin25
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

If I cancel my subscription do I get my money back that is in my available funds?

6 REPLIES 6

vixzin25

i just did that. thank you for your help

@vixzin25   If you want to dispute the payment you would need to contact customer service, we are only customers here and can only give advice, we can't do anything with your account.  Use the chat/message icon bottom right of this page to submit a ticket to customer support.

vixzin25

i was charged twice on my credit card and the second payment went into my available funds and i didn't want to do that. 

@BKNS27  Unfortunately, PM is prepaid service with no refund so best thing to do is to login to your account and disable Subscribed button to pause your monthly AutoPay. Your account will close after 90 days for nonpayment.

The customer has money in available funds so PM will automatically use that at next renewal even if auto-pay is unsubscribed (assuming it is subscribed now, something we don't know). Depends how much is there when the 90 days of non-payment starts.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@vixzin25 

Unfortunately, PM is prepaid service with no refund so best thing to do is to login to your account and disable Subscribed button to pause your monthly AutoPay. Your account will close after 90 days for nonpayment.

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@vixzin25   No, best to use it up first (or are you a new subscriber having difficulty getting things to work?)

Need Help? Let's chat.