cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moderator no reply

Preet9292
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@CS_Agent I have PM moderator on Friday today is Sunday no answer.

I do not receive phone calls on my phone( the message says number not assigned) but I am able to call people and the number that displays is the right one.

I switched freedom to public on Wednesday. So,it’s been 5 days and I have missed lots of important calls. 

I really need this to be solved. 

7 REPLIES 7

Iows
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am still waiting for a response for days too (while I'm still paying for a service I cannot use!)

jp2
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

The good news is if it's an incomplete port you can probably still recieve your important calls by reinserting your old sim card. 

Please check your sent box to make sure the message actually sent. 

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Sounds like it could be an incomplete port.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@Preet9292 wrote:

I do not receive phone calls on my phone( the message says number not assigned) but I am able to call people and the number that displays is the right one.

I switched freedom to public on Wednesday. So,it’s been 5 days and I have missed lots of important calls. 

Did you recently port into public mobile?

passiveegg
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Please be patient as the moderators are work as fast as possible. They answer questions on a first come first serve basis.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@Preet9292 wrote:

Sorry I know it sucks but you have already contacted the mods so there is not much more you can do but wait they are really busy but will get back to you a soon as they can.

Should be within 48 hours.  No need to send multiple messages or it will just slow down the process unless you forgot to include your identity / pin number for verification then sending a second message (Click to send) will speed it up for you as the first response from them will be "who are you? " or "whats your pin?".  For more information about contacting a moderator Click Here

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

I know they have had a really heavy workload in recent times but not this long.  Something is definitely not right.  However, sending multiple messages won't speed things up. 

Need Help? Let's chat.