cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM card never received

Branson
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

On June 24 2024 I ordered a new SIM card on line, and to date I have not received it. Tried to contact customer support and I can't get any reply.

3 REPLIES 3

eddieO
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Branson, if you're not in a big rush you're best to contact CS agent (orange round circle in the bottom right of your screen) but if you're tired of waiting you can physically pick one up at a local Telus/Koodo or Mobile Klinik for $10 plus tax. Another option is ordering from Amazon.ca from the Public Mobile seller for $4.99 and free shipping with Prime or total purchases over $35, much quicker shipping over ordering directly from PM 

slusagm
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

they sent the sim out via Canada Post, hard to say if it is Canada post to blame or PM

but you can open ticket with PM and ask.  Use the orange icon on lower right and type Submit ticket to start, then choose Contact us and you will get to the window to open ticket

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Branson 

sim card delivery could take as many as 3 weeks.  You waited 2 weeks already, don't wait more, just ask support agent and see if they can resend you one or let you pickup one from stores close to you

message them here

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.