cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile internet

Aleks_123
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there,

Where can I find out if my phone supports mobile communication? The tool online doesn't work for me and I tried to check from multiple devices. My phone is ASUS_X00TDB

Thank you so much,

Aleksei

3 REPLIES 3

Aleks_123
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My phone is ASUS ZenFone Max Pro M1 ZB602KL
4G 64G LTE 6,0

Do you need more information or will this be enough? I just have a problem that there is a connection, but there is no mobile Internet

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Aleks_123   

is yours a Asus Zenfone Max Pro (M1) ?

is yours an Indian variant of the phone?

this is the frequencies/bands on your phone:  Bold are compatible ones:

3G bands HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100 - India
4G bands 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 20, 40 - India

and PM uses these bands:

E-Band-Frequency.jpg

So, if yours is an Indian variant, it won't work well.    It only have one of the two 3G bands need for voice, that mean it is very likely you will experience dropped calls .  The 4G bands are not enough for stable connection. 

So, if it is Indian version and you need to buy, AVOID.  If you have one with you already , then of course, you can  test it out

But honest, the info I got does not show what the 4G bands for non-Indian version.  So, I cannot tell if it will work well if yours is a non-Indian variant

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Public Mobile uses the following frequency bands:

4G LTE and LTE Advanced: 700 MHz, 850 MHz (band 5), 1900 MHz (band 2) and 2100 MHz downlink and 1700 MHz uplink (AWS).

HSPA: 850 MHz, 1900 MHz (UMTS).

As long as phone supports these frequencies, it should work. Ideally, try PM SIM in that phone to be 100% sure.

Need Help? Let's chat.