cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing the Auto Pay rewards

RezaOmidvar39-
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there,

From the time my plan with public mobile was active, I registered for autopay. Although you receive my bill amount directly from my bank account, you do not reduce $2 as my reward. I hope you solve this problem sooner and returned my rewards amount to my account.

Thank you,

Reza Omidvar

6 REPLIES 6

JL9
Mayor / Maire

I am guessing they mean they added a visa debit to autopay so it is essentially coming out of his bank account 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@RezaOmidvar39- 

Unfortunately since the change to the points program on January 25th 2022 the autopay reward has been replaced by 5% back in points on your purchases. However as mentioned if you have messaging that indicates you would recieve the $2 autopay reward then you can complain to pm customer support and then escalate the issue and negotiate a resolution since the ability to give you the $2 reward as per the rewards program no longer is possible. A previous negotiated settlement was a $24 (12×$2) credit to the account.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@RezaOmidvar39- auto pay is payed with a credit card on file in your self serve not through a bank account even if you could pay your account that way

@RezaOmidvar39- wrote:

Hi there,

From the time my plan with public mobile was active, I registered for autopay. Although you receive my bill amount directly from my bank account, you do not reduce $2 as my reward. I hope you solve this problem sooner and returned my rewards amount to my account.

Thank you,

Reza Omidvar

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @RezaOmidvar39-   Anyone joined after Jan 25 will be on the new rewards system.  You don't get the $2 discount anymore but you will get the 5% points back as a rewards

Here are the full details for the Public Points reward system:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/Public-Points-Rewards

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

If you can find advertising or mentions of the $2 then you should be entitled to it. But since late January new sign ups are on a new points system that doesn't provide the $2 autopay.

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@RezaOmidvar39-  hi are you new to public since January? if so there is no longer 2 dollar auto pay you receive 5% of your bill as a bonus how do you pay directly from bank account that is not possible

Need Help? Let's chat.