cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maybe a new customer?

timtam013
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi there,

I'm looking to change from my current provider and have been looking through the plans at Public. They seem attractive, but I have a question. I'm specifically looking at the $50 Can-US plan.

When I am in the US, are calls made back home included? The fine print says something about calls within and between Canada and the US - which seems clear to me, but I've learned that when something sounds too good to be true, it often is!!

Overall, when travelling in the states, can I use my phone to call home and in the US just like I would when I am in Canada?

4 REPLIES 4

Priority
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

The Plan includes calling from Canada to the USA, and from the USA back to Canada. 

The Data will also work in both countries with Data Roaming and Network Selection Settings enabled. 

This ad directly from Public Mobile makes it very clear, and easy to understand. 😁

SmartSelect_20230724_124429_Facebook.jpg

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

Yup

Screenshot_20230815-140148.png

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@timtam013  Yes absolutely you can it’s a snow bird plan you can call US from Canada . And call Canada from US and use talk data and text in either country like you use your phone plan here now at home 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @timtam013 

yes, you can call back home (Canada) and call US for free while you are in US

and when you join, remember to use a friend referral code to get a one time credit of $10

Need Help? Let's chat.