cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

May 4th - Phone not working

sheilamacrae
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Topped up my account twice and phone still not working.   When dialed out says I don't have a US calling plan and no text messages received.  How long will this take to correct???

7 REPLIES 7

@sheilamacrae @jenniferferland @

Just received a response from Public mobile management.  Supposedly resolved now. See below:

If someone who was supposed to renew recently made multiple payments, their renewal should have been processed this morning and service restored. Any extra payments they made will have been processed and added to their available funds for their next renewal. 

If someone is still in suspend we recommend they try to reactivate their service again with the normal method, it should work. Of course, turning their phone off and on again after exiting suspend is a good way to doublecheck that the phone connects to the network.

If still issues, likely need to contact customer service agent. 

sheilamacrae

Its so frustrating.  I'm in PEI and its a first time for this to happen to me.

jenniferferland

Exact same thing happening to me. Opened a ticket made sure my plan is active. Nothing is working. 

elenitapdivina

I'm having the same problem. Seems like a lot of people on this forum is also going through the same thing. There must be something going on at PM's side. 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@sheilamacrae 

Unfortunately, several posts about payment issues this morning.  

Public mobile management made aware, but no official response or timeline on fix yet.  

You should submit a ticket for customer service agent (CSA) help. 

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/ab/get-help

Chat with Simon, the chat bot. Follow prompts to submit a ticket.  It will usually take a few hours for response.  Check your private message inbox for response (envelope icon on upper right corner). 

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Are you close to USA border?

Many report issues today particularly when they topped up their accounts. Even though I am OK in York region.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@sheilamacrae 

sounds like maybe a network upset in many  some areas of Ontario.

Is your cell phone volte enabled ?

Just ignore the "US calling plan" message. I get that every once in a while...I just redial in a few minutes.

Need Help? Let's chat.