cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PLAN NOT ACTIVATED BUT FUNDS TAKEN FROM ACCOUNT

THISISBS
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Please help me fix this, my bill is paid but the funds were not applied to my account and I missed an effing job interview because of this nonsense someone please fix this. 

7 REPLIES 7

Atamvir
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Tried turning on and off, doesnt activate despite it showing active online on the account

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@THISISBS @Atamvir 

Just received a response from Public mobile management:

If someone who was supposed to renew recently made multiple payments, their renewal should have been processed this morning and service restored. Any extra payments they made will have been processed and added to their available funds for their next renewal. 

If someone is still in suspend we recommend they try to reactivate their service again with the normal method, it should work. Of course, turning their phone off and on again after exiting suspend is a good way to doublecheck that the phone connects to the network.

If still issues, likely need to contact customer service agent. 

@THISISBS 

To contact a CS_Agent, you need to type in Submit a Ticket on SIMon Chatbot bottom of page or private message them on the envelope icon above. Try both.

This Community page is separate from your self serve account which you need the 2FA code to access.

THISISBS
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I tried that it did nothing. I don’t know how to contact an agent and I can’t submit a ticket because my phone number can’t accept a verification code and it’s saying my username is incorrect when it isn’t. How do I get someone to fix this????

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@THISISBS 

Try rebooting your phone by powering it off then back on. See if that works.

If not then contact a CS_Agent to investigate the issue.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@THISISBS 

there's been other reports of similar upsets with PM website not applying plan renewals payments properly. I'm certain they're working to correct. Keep watching here and Announcements for updates.

Atamvir
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Facing the exact same issue, any help would be appreciated

Need Help? Let's chat.