cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manager Needed

Gary007
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have been charged 3 times in 1 month and need a Manager to call me.  I have been trying for months to get a credit. I paid $170 for 1 month. Kim

6 REPLIES 6

softech
Oracle
Oracle

HI @Gary007   if you login to Self-Serve My Account, what is it showing for Plan Details? Any chance it is showing "$xx per 10 days" ?

There has been a glitch in the beginning of this months, a small number of users somehow changed to 10 days plan.  It was not good.  But open ticket with PM Support and they will fix the issue and you can request refund.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Did you ever sent private message to CSA?

What was their reply on your refund request?

The only way to get a hold of PM staff is to send them private message as mentioned in other post or create a ticket (if that started working).

We are all customers here as you are and nobody from PM will call you as you asked here 😞

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Gary007 

The situation sounds concerning, that's for sure. 

What have you tried when you write that you,  "have been trying for months to get a credit."?  

Is there any chance you may have attempted to change plans on an immediate basis versus waiting for the next renewal?

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Gary007 

Ultimately refunds or credits have to be handled by a CSA by contacting customer support. Are the charges to your card from autopay? Are they exactly 10 days apart? If so can you click on your plan details on your overview page in your self serve account and see what is listed? 

Otherwise put "triple charged for plan" in the subject line and include a detailed description of your issue in the private message to customer support. Keep an eye on the envelope icon at the top right corner of your screen next to your avatar for a little number to pop up indicating a reply from a CSA. Responding promptly will speed up service times but expect a reply within an hour.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Gary007 wrote:

I have been charged 3 times in 1 month and need a Manager to call me.  I have been trying for months to get a credit. I paid $170 for 1 month. Kim

@Gary007  - we are customers like you here; and are not Public Mobile representatives.

What were the dates of these charges?

Do you see the $'s in the Available Funds area of your account? IF so, those $s will be used up first on future renewals.

Credit cards companies can show both Pending and Authorized charges. Sometimes there are multiple Pending charges show during activations or renewals, but when the payment gets authorized, the incorrect amounts will fall away, then the real one will stay.

If you do not see the $'s in your Available Funds area, and these are, in fact, Authorized charges contact Public Mobile Customer Support (CSA) to inquire about this.

Methods to contact them here: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

0PX9O4
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @Gary007 

The only people responding to your posts on this community will be other PM customers just like you. If you wish to get in touch with a PM agent, please send a private message to CS_Agent with your account details.

They will communicate only by private message with you. Unfortunately PM does not offer any support over the phone, ever.

Need Help? Let's chat.