cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lunar Plan Temporary?

silasboronka
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I wanted to ask how long the Lunar New Year plan is active for. I currently have the $40 one with 15GB and unlimited call/text. Does it last as long as I'm with this plan or is it only for a certain amount of time?

9 REPLIES 9

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Are you talking about  this?

8B3808FF-1025-44D5-AE87-A6D6A61F8216.png

shinchu99
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@silasboronka it stay with you as long as you want until you change to an different plan, i remember back in 2 year ago black friday i think Telus had this plan before like $75 15GB  unlimited talk an text but it cost so much until i switch over to public mobile for $40.00 15gb it save me 35 per month  i think this plan is the best you can find right now, even i try to max out the 15gb per month i couldn't i try 3 times out of it LOL.  

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@silasboronka  This plan should be good until you decide to change it , it’s great plan I have it myself 

@hTideGnow wrote:

Hi @silasboronka that plan has been there since Black Friday, just keep changing name 🙂

but once you picked the plan, you will keep the plan until you change plan, not a plan for only so many months 

This plan has been availiable continuously long before Black Friday.

kaytus
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@silasboronka Well , the plan should be there, unless u change the plan or PM need to increase the profit but you will get a notice at least 30 days before it changed

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @silasboronka that plan has been there since Black Friday, just keep changing name 🙂

but once you picked the plan, you will keep the plan until you change plan, not a plan for only so many months 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@silasboronka , price stability for this plan should be pretty good.  In the life of the service, there have not been too many rate increases ($10 plan to $13), actually more rate decreased (more data for same cost).  

pmbc
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@silasboronka It looks like there is a new Lunar New Year plan that lasts as long as you have the plan.  I don't see an expiry.  This doesn't seem like a particularly special deal as PM has had this plan since Dec for new and existing customers.  Existing customers should see this deal if they go to look at options in the change plan within their self serve portal.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@silasboronka   Yes, you'll pay the same price for as long as you don't change plans.

edit:  I should add PM always reserves the right to change prices for any plans with 30 days notice to customers, however, this is done very infrequently.

Need Help? Let's chat.