cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost sim card

Botengu
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

A friend of mine has recently lost her sim card, she is trying to connect to her account to cancel the subscription but  everytime she enters the account she is met with an activation page. It is as if she never subcribed to a plan before. 

Has anybody ever had this isue before? How can we can resolve this?

8 REPLIES 8

@Botengu 

She will need to contact an agent unless you know her credentials before an agent will help you on her behalf.

Botengu

I will once we get access to the account, I have already submitted a ticket. 

Botengu

Yeah, the issue is that we cannot access the account

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Botengu 

She doesn’t need to cancel her subscription. She can purchase a new SIM from a Telus/Koodo/Mobile Klinik store for $10 or from Amazon or CCS for $5.

Once she has her new SIM, she can replace the old SIM card number with the new SIM card number under Account tab>Change Your SIM Card.

IMG_0213.png

A CS_Agent can help her access her account.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Botengu , it is an eversafe ID issue, contact support as already recommended.  When you refer to cancel the subscription I assume you mean enable lost phone function.  Your friend can obtain a new SIM card and apply that to the account and continue to use the service on a new device.  

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

Looks she's gonna need public mobile to help her with it.  Click on the link below and tell her to send a message to them.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

How long has it been since she lost her SIM card? To me, that sounds like it's been more than 90 days.

eddieO
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Botengu she may need to contact a support agent by clicking on the orange circle in the bottom right corner and typing: Customer Support Agent

Is she trying the website? If so have her try the PM app or vice versa.

Need Help? Let's chat.