cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost my plan and my data

Macdaddy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I originally had the $29 40gbs data and 240gbs from the changeover to publics forced system rewards (which is dislike) this more my plan switched to the $19 1 gb plan and removed the 240gbs which I never touched or got it use because of the 40 gbs. I need help to revert back. This is not a good service. 

7 REPLIES 7

EB0
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

The $29 40GB is no longer available for existing customers, it’s available for new activations only.

$29 10GB is available for existing customers.

If support can’t fix this issue, you can port out to a new provider, then port back to PM as a new customer.

@Macdaddy 

Contact them as per below - be honest and tell them you made a mistake and were unaware. 

They might just throw out some GB in bonus data to resolve the situation, but don't go into the discussion expecting it. 

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here to create a support ticket, then type Customer Support Agent, then Contact Us,  or
  2. Send a private message to Customer Support Agent by clicking here.  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Macdaddy , you could try begging, no guarantees.  Use the chat symbol on the lower right corner of the web page to initiate a support ticket.  

@Macdaddy 

there's nothing to "fix". When you changed plans to the $19 plan from the $29, you forfeited that 150 Day Bonus data 240gbs.

Will I lose my special bonus data if I switch plans?

The bonus data will remain active unless your account becomes inactive, you switch to a plan of lower value or to an incompatible plan.

Macdaddy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Who can I contact to fix this issue

Neil11
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

If you downgraded your plan, unfortunately you lost the bonuses

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Macdaddy wrote:

I originally had the $29 40gbs data and 240gbs from the changeover to publics forced system rewards (which is dislike) this more my plan switched to the $19 1 gb plan and removed the 240gbs which I never touched or got it use because of the 40 gbs. I need help to revert back. This is not a good service. 

If you downgrade to plan of lesser value than your original plan...you forfeit that 150 Day Bonus data...it's gone.

clipped from Help Files...

Will I lose my special bonus data if I switch plans?

The bonus data will remain active unless your account becomes inactive, you switch to a plan of lower value or to an incompatible plan.

Need Help? Let's chat.