cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost my plan and account??

Dantheman31
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I really need help! I hadn’t used my spare phone for a couple months and when I turned it on it said no service! I logged into my account and it had no plan or anything?!!!? 
I had left it setup on automatic payments and had a very cheap plan with lots of discounts from referrals etc, I kept it as my backup phone, but now it’s like as if my number and plan is gone completely??!!! This is insane!

please help! I need my number and plan back!

2 REPLIES 2

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Dantheman31 

Starting in May, Public mobile switched every customer on the legacy rewards to the new points system.  So, customers will not be getting monthly discounts.  

Were you actually able to access your self service account?  If you were able to access, that means that you likely able to recover your plan.  The website does have caching issues.  Might want to try to login again by first clearing cache, incognito mode or a different web browser.  Or even try the PM app.  

As mentioned, if your account is suspended more than 90 days, then your account is permanently closed and number lost. 

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Dantheman31   Have you checked that the automatic payments were actually made?  If something went wrong and they weren't for 90+ days then the account is closed and the number likely gone.  You can open a ticket with customer service via the chat icon bottom right of this page.  If you can't get that to work then send support a private message at this link

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Need Help? Let's chat.