cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost autopay 500mb bonus

kkeanie
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, I’m on Autopay and am receiving the $2 discount, but I’m no longer getting the extra data bonus. This has caused my data to run out. I’m a light data user on 1gb plan, but it is very inconvenient to run out of data. How can I get the bonus back?

Thanks!

12 REPLIES 12

@hTideGnow wrote:

I don't think I see 1.5GB showing on my My Account.

This has since been corrected. I have personally seen this in an account with a $25 plan with the description saying 1.5GB but with there only being 1GB included.

I don't think I see 1.5GB showing on my My Account.

@kkeanie   The 500MB used to be bonus if you have Autopay enabled.

The "current" $25 plan take away the requirement for that and simply saying giving you 1GB on the $25 plan.  So, you get it even you don't have Autopay.  You didn't loss anything, they just take away the requirement for Autopay.  (of course, you can see it as for those who never have Autopay enabled, they gain)

kkeanie

After i added the 1gb the mobile page no longer shows the other add ons and agrees with the desktop webpage. 

BE1E9CC3-7130-4BB2-959A-29F48F02F7EB.png

EFD01ADE-4C77-4B96-9ACC-30E45B4AC8E4.png

@dust2dust wrote:

How long ago did you get the 1.5gb plan? If you've been paying $25 all this time then that's the amount of data it has.

With the redesign of the Self Serve website, there was a mistake in the details of the plan.  Those who had the $25/1GB plan would see 1.5GB total data in the plan details. There was no actual change to the plan and the usage details continued to show 1GB available.  Some time down the road, this was corrected.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

That 1gb used to show as 500+500. Can you click on the little spinner refresh icons lower down that you see on your last image. Numbers and items might update.

kkeanie

I obviously can’t prove i had a 500mb bonus on my 1gb plan since history isn’t viewable. There was weirdness in what i was seeing on the desktop app vs the mobile version today. In the mobile page it showed i had only used 0.01gb of 1gb and it also showed i had remaining data in a previous bonus add on. I’m attaching screen shots. I ended up just buying a 1gb add on today. 

A3A0D67A-A540-4CF1-BDDD-F786DEA164D6.png

02FA3D8B-2461-438C-9FB7-EC73E06C7418.png

DED554AB-CC19-44C9-AA3F-FB9CE3DBB8C5.jpeg

@trevrs- Thanks for adding your confirmation that it's rolled into the total. If anything, the customer might have 2gb. But he needs to tell us his plan cost to confirm and maybe when he started his alleged 1.5gb plan.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

@trevrs wrote:

My 6gb + 500mb now just says 6.5gb.

There is no more bonus data for autopay.

But your total data should be rolled into one allotment if you are on old rewards.

trevrs
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My 6gb + 500mb now just says 6.5gb.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

How long ago did you get the 1.5gb plan? If you've been paying $25 all this time then that's the amount of data it has.

kkeanie

Hi d2d, thanks for replying. I previously had 1.5GB in total, now I only have 1GB. How is rolling in supposed to work?

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

The 500mb autopay bonus has recently been rolled into just being the total data. You can buy data add-ons to hold you over until your next renewal. Then the add-ons waits to be needed again.

Need Help? Let's chat.