cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Karacurrie1987
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi I need help. I was offered 30 gab plan for 45 dollars. I need to log onto my public mobile acc to change my plan for the next billing cycle. I am not able to log online to my account to change plan. I try to reset password. The password successfully changed but when I login to my public mobile account it still will not open for me to access my account. 

6 REPLIES 6

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Karacurrie1987 - what url/link are you using. Does this link work for you to sign into My Account?

https://telusidentity.telus.com/as/authorization.oauth2?response_type=code&client_id=cc26d3b9-3370-4...

@Karacurrie1987 any chance you have a Telus My Account login as well?

Wait 5 mins.  Try using Incognito mode once and login with the last new password you reset.  Make sure you manually type it in and not pick from saved password lost.  

If still does not work, I guess you will need to open ticket with PM support 

1.  Open ticket with Chatbot for faster response (2-48 hours), using direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Forgot Login Information", then click "Contact Us",, then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. if you have problem with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at:    

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened. CS Agent will reply to you there

@Karacurrie1987 

Are you using desktop or mobile?   lt's the mobile site that tends to use auto-fill credentials strangely.

Try a desktop or laptop device. 

If you still have login issues, contact a Customer Support Agent to remedy as having issues since Christmas is a long time to have this work for you.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Karacurrie1987
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you , I try this several times sence Xmas time and still no lick 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Karacurrie1987  

Try again  incognito mode/private mode or a different device or lap top or simply try refreshing the page when logged in

Handy1_0-1676589731552.png

For most up to date account info

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Karacurrie1987 

Logging in issues is common with Public Mobile’s website, which displays outdated information, to deal with this:

• Try clearing cache and cookies and opening an incognito tab
  • Try using a completely different browser from a completely different device which does not have stored/remembered credentials
  • If you're using a device with stored/remembered credentials, sometimes when these autofill, the device also attempts to automatically log you in.  If your device does this, do not tap the sign in button while it is trying to log you in as it will deliver an error message every time and appear to not let you login.

Also, try tapping the highlighted area when logged into self-serve for a refreshed page version:

HALIMACS_0-1676589235096.png

Need Help? Let's chat.