cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Simplified plans of offering

tzliu
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Noticed that PM has made a great effort to simplify its offering and not to confuse new users.  It is a great start; just wish PM could clean up the cluster in the choice of plans when you wish to switch your plan.  

If you wish to switch, you have a confusing array of 4G plans (some make no no sense at all):

$35 - 3GB

$40 - 5GB

$40 - 15GB

$45 - 20GB

$50 - 8GB

$55 - 10GB

$60 - 15GB

5 REPLIES 5

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@tzliu - perhaps customers are getting trapped into thinking (or simply not noticing) paying more is more data. And PM is taking it to the bank.

Hopefully most customers are see the options and choosing wisely, but I betcha some are not.

@BKNS27  I can’t see Public mobile offering 5G service until big 3 are offering 6G service or they have no good reason to be able to charge more for similar plans throttled unlimited plans aren’t enough to pay that premium 

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@tzliu    Yep, hard to understand PM's strategy on keeping some of those plans available alongside the ones offering much better value. 

Even PM's official Plans page that most new potential customers might look at first shows only two 4G plans currently.   Only the 3G plans are the same for both the Plans page and what's available in My Account.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@tzliu 

I agree…it be clean up after 2025 when 3G is discontinued and only 4G/LTE and 5G is available.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@tzliu  Hahaha yep no rhyme or reason 5GB for $40 makes no sense with the 15GB for $40 in that case …or the 15GB for $60 choose wisely Jedi LOL

adding.   I had similar question on Jan 10th this year check out and the points to were strange 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Plans/td-p/932719

Need Help? Let's chat.