cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked out

AlyssaBrown
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Since I’m in a different country traveling my account wants to verify it’s me. But I can’t verify it’s me because I can’t get a SMS here and I can’t get an email either because my email is locked on me since it thinks it was hacked from signed on in a different country too. Nothing is working for me!! 🤦🏻‍♀️

3 REPLIES 3

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@AlyssaBrown   get your new temp. email address first

then email address used on My Account changed. To do that, you will need to open ticket with PM Support and ask them to change to the new email for you

1. For faster response (2-48 hours), use this direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

**Start with typing "Forgot Login Information", click "Contact Us", click "Click here to submit a ticket".

2. Or Private message to the CS Agent: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened. CS Agent will reply to you there

Coverhiro
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Easy way to get an agent is @CS_Agent  or using the method Hailmacs shows.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@AlyssaBrown 

Contact a Customer Support Agent.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Need Help? Let's chat.