cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked out of my account

Carter5
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Locked out of my account Because they double charged me on the same day the same account the only way I was told I could fight that was the call my visa no they have locked me out of my account and won’t help me

16 REPLIES 16

Carter5

Please tell me which one of these are going to help me because I seem to get no help from anybody on here

@Carter5   You know what, when PM rep replies, them them you called Telus and you told the wrong advice, let's hope they will help it out.

Keep message them once or twice daily for an update.  Check Community inbox and look for their replies

Carter5

I was told to call master card from Telus 

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

This isn’t a complaint forum. Ask for help if you need assistance. 

@Carter5   So, you made a chargeback?

PM is a prepaid provider and really sensitive with chargeback.  You made a poor decision and got into a touch situation. 

But situation like this, you have to work with them to get it resolved.  They likely will ask you to use voucher to pay for the next 12 months until the account credit is good again.  

So, you messaged them? Sometime, PM is slow in replying, not really ignoring you.  Plese message them again  And they usually reply slower on the weekend, too

Message them again once or twice a day for update.  Make sure you check Community inbox

Carter5

I’ve had this number for 20+ years my mother has dementia it’s the only number she knows and public mobile has locked me out of my account because they double charged me I tried to ask for help but public just Ignored me so I called Mastercard then they locked me out of my account I offered to pay the double charge but no answer now the won’t answer any tickets I need this number In case my mom wanders off again and has to call me

Carter5

Yes I know how it works I was talking to an agent yesterday and then they just stopped talking to me and all day today I have not been able to get a hold of anybody

Hi @Carter5 did you check Community inbox??

Carter5

I have contacted the CS agent five times with no response

@Carter5 wrote:

Does it normally take more than four hours to get an answer they have locked me out of my account for a week now and nobody seems to help me

Response times can vary depending on the time of day and also on the number of support requests in the queue.  There are times that a response will be received in a lot less than 4 hours, and unfunately, there are times when it can take longer.

Carter5

Does it normally take more than four hours to get an answer they have locked me out of my account for a week now and nobody seems to help me

@Carter5  did you check your Community inbox for their reply?

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage

Also, how long you  have sent them ticket?  They usually reply within 2 hours during the day

Carter5

I am locked out I have sent him multiple tickets and nobody answers

Carter5

My bank already declined the payment and now I am locked out of my account and I sent tickets in and No one is answering

Meow
Mayor / Maire

To Contact CSA-agent; there are 2 methods:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

If ticketing does not work very first time, contact agent directly.

- Send a private message to the CSA - agent by clicking (Ctrl+)Here

Do NOT call your bank and ask for chargeback as then PM will put a lot of restriction on your account and make your life Very difficult.

Try to resolve this issue with PM agent. If you see that extra charge on your PM account, leave it there as it will be used on next renewal. Do you see additional charge on your PM account? Maybe one of CC charges is just 'pending' and another is real?

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Carter5 

So is your account Active or Suspended or Cancelled?

Contact a CS_Agent to help you login to your account and request for a refund if you wish.

Need Help? Let's chat.