cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked out of account! Someone please help me!

jp1987
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My phone plan expires today and the system says that my account is locked out.  It says contact customer support but all I can find is this.  Someone please help me get this sorted, I don't know what to do.

13 REPLIES 13

bluejaywpg
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

"@bluejaywpg can save us from the mosquitos"

@darlicious I haven't seen a mosquito here in 3 years! The only thing I can save anybody from is a bad game of pinball! 🤣

@Anonymous wrote:

@darlicious : I'm in! We can stick on Public Mobile placards on the car and it'll be a promotional run. Not winter though. And the car was not engineered for towing (though some tow light things).

winter is not bad.. .. Christmas coming.. maybe we can tag it on as

Santa Clause PM Voucher Trans-Canada Parade  🎅🎄

@darlicious wrote:

@HALIMACS 

I would love to go thru that list and actually make notes on each retailer....obviously there would have to be some willing volunteers to cover region specific retailers. @Anonymous makes an effort as do I if I can off load the voucher to one of my referrals.I have yet to find a no frills out here that sells pm vouchers.

Or maybe we can get telus/pm to sponsor a cross Canada road trip mocumentary on finding the more obscure places you can buy a pm voucher or sim card. We could get pop-a-ride in on it too....picking up pm customers needing a ride share and sharing their pm stories.

If @Anonymous  is up for driving his Bolt we can hit up Petrocan for free charging.....going all the way to the Yukon for that one store in Whitehorse is a little off the beaten track but I bet we would see the Aurora Borealis and meet a few interesting bears on our travels (or just @BearFBI when we hit the big nickel) and finally confirm for that OP the other day that you can get a pm top up voucher in the Yukon....you just might have to drive 600 km to get it?!!

Get the sofa bed ready @HALIMACS were going to need a place to crash when we reach the Atlantic Ocean....you too @kb_mv .....the Bolt only goes so far on a charge we'll have to stop in New Brunswick even if it's pouring rain....or pouring spruce bud worms! We can drop in on @popping in Edmonton and @Nezgar for some Lenny entertainment to break up the monotony of the prairies. @bluejaywpg can save us from the mosquitos and I can visit my late partner!

@computergeek541 and @will13am can pull the curtains and shut the lights out and turn off the tv when we drive by for an unscheduled pop in....but I bet we won't want to leave @Jb456 's place as Montreal is a'poppin in the summertime! @ChuckYeah could arrange a traditional clambake on one of those red sand beaches! We can meet my parents before driving thru Cape Breton on our way to The Rock so @Darkebane can fill us in on how he survived Snowmageddon?!!

@J_PM 

What do ya say? Ah heck just give head of marketing my number!!🤔🚗🎥🚲😃💡!!

Edit:

I forgot @Anonymous doesn't like tents.... @mimmo  can we borrow your trailer for a month or two?😎

And you are not going to start the group off on the right foot with a big feast.  Surely those meal pics are not just a teaser.  As for geek541 and I, our culinary capabilities are best described as cave dweller like.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious : I'm in! We can stick on Public Mobile placards on the car and it'll be a promotional run. Not winter though. And the car was not engineered for towing (though some tow light things).

Much like the phone compatibility list, the voucher vendors is not exhaustive. Places that use those terminals for gift cards and have those racks of gift cards on display can _probably_ sell cell phone "minutes" ie. vouchers. You might just need to specifically ask them to look and not use the term voucher. You get the Homer stare saying that.

@HALIMACS 

I would love to go thru that list and actually make notes on each retailer....obviously there would have to be some willing volunteers to cover region specific retailers. @Anonymous makes an effort as do I if I can off load the voucher to one of my referrals.I have yet to find a no frills out here that sells pm vouchers.

Or maybe we can get telus/pm to sponsor a cross Canada road trip mocumentary on finding the more obscure places you can buy a pm voucher or sim card. We could get pop-a-ride in on it too....picking up pm customers needing a ride share and sharing their pm stories.

If @Anonymous  is up for driving his Bolt we can hit up Petrocan for free charging.....going all the way to the Yukon for that one store in Whitehorse is a little off the beaten track but I bet we would see the Aurora Borealis and meet a few interesting bears on our travels (or just @BearFBI when we hit the big nickel) and finally confirm for that OP the other day that you can get a pm top up voucher in the Yukon....you just might have to drive 600 km to get it?!!

Get the sofa bed ready @HALIMACS were going to need a place to crash when we reach the Atlantic Ocean....you too @kb_mv .....the Bolt only goes so far on a charge we'll have to stop in New Brunswick even if it's pouring rain....or pouring spruce bud worms! We can drop in on @popping in Edmonton and @Nezgar for some Lenny entertainment to break up the monotony of the prairies. @bluejaywpg can save us from the mosquitos and I can visit my late partner!

@computergeek541 and @will13am can pull the curtains and shut the lights out and turn off the tv when we drive by for an unscheduled pop in....but I bet we won't want to leave @Jb456 's place as Montreal is a'poppin in the summertime! @ChuckYeah could arrange a traditional clambake on one of those red sand beaches! We can meet my parents before driving thru Cape Breton on our way to The Rock so @Darkebane can fill us in on how he survived Snowmageddon?!!

@J_PM 

What do ya say? Ah heck just give head of marketing my number!!🤔🚗🎥🚲😃💡!!

Edit:

I forgot @Anonymous doesn't like tents.... @mimmo  can we borrow your trailer for a month or two?😎

@jp1987 

You may have already addressed the issue, however if not, consider purchasing a Public Mobile payment voucher at one of the locations below and apply it via *611 to reactivate the account.

OR - is it at all possible you still have full calling and texting services and maybe your account was simply going through a normal renewal process (if you're on auto-pay)?

Anyway, below is where you can purchase PM vouchers:

HALIMACS_0-1636766798450.png

EDIT:    darn, missed that, @hTideGnow already covered the payment voucher option.  😯

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jp1987 

Locked wait for 1hr and close all Browser and do clear cache and cookies for any Browser,

and try open one Browser incognito mode,

Spoiler

or try it for a different Browser and open incognito mode,

how to open Browser incognito mode visit Here link,

how to clear cache and cookies and History visit Here link,

and use a Browser from your computer,is better

use Browser microsoft edge or chrome latest version
and just make sure your Browser is up to date update
sometime is the Browser is not update is give a issue.

how to update your Browser visit Here link, 

and Restart your computer, is will help a lot,

and if you use a home internet take your power internet off for about

a 1 minute and put it back on,to refreshing your network,

and try Forgot your password visit Here link, and enter your email address,

and check your email spam,

or you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agentand Explain your issue to 
they can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

and them will reset for you,

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,and Submit a Ticket,

Spoiler
  • Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started. Type,, Ticket ,, Click ,, Contact Us ,, Select your issue ,,
    Click here to submit a ticket↗↗.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • account number, 
  • account 4 digit pin,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck..

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try using a different browser and incognito mode.  Also try clearing your cache and cookies then reboot.  If you still need assistance then submit a ticket.

Here’s when and how to contact our Customer Support Agents:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

@jp1987 wrote:

I mean my online account.  As I said, my plan ran out today so I've had service up to this point. I just can't log in online to change my bank card information to pay for another month because for some reason I'm locked out of the online account.

If you need to change your card info before you can pay , then yes, open the ticket to reset the password.  Usually PM support replies quick, but it still could be an hour or so.

If you need the service restore quick and have no time to reset password, maybe get a voucher from retails to top up the voucher by dialing *611.   Try to get it from Shell or 7-11 or SDM, they voucher can be redeemed immediately while vouchers from other retails might take 24 hours 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@jp1987   did you already try Forgot password and unable to enter the correct email address used?  or unable to answer the security question.

If using Forgot password still cannot rest your password, please open a ticket with PM support using chatbot https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot  Follow this to get to ticket open page quicker

1. type: Forgot log in information
  2. Click "Contact Us"
  3. Click "Click here to submit a ticket"
  4. you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

jp1987
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I mean my online account.  As I said, my plan ran out today so I've had service up to this point. I just can't log in online to change my bank card information to pay for another month because for some reason I'm locked out of the online account.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@jp1987 

Have you not paid in 90 days? Or just you need to top up for renewal?

Need Help? Let's chat.