Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked out my account

maxwello11
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Locked out my account

5 REPLIES 5

@maxwello11   did you try Forgot password link?  Enter the email address, answer the Security question and see if you can reset password and login 

If not, you will have to open ticket with PM:

1. For faster response (2-48 hours), Click on the bubble in the lower right to request CS Agent assistance, or use this direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start with typing "Forgot Log in Information" , click "Contact Us",  from the choices, click "Click here to submit a ticket". Then follow to complete the ticket submission.

2. Or you can Send a private message to the CS Agent here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox, envelope on the top right, after ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply and work with you  via messaging there

@maxwello11 wrote:

I tried this but I still can’t get in. This is the second day I’m doing this and it’s not working. 

Contact a CSA. Second option below is easiest.

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Hours of operation:

You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:

• Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Keep an eye on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner for a reply from the CSA.

maxwello11
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I tried this but I still can’t get in. This is the second day I’m doing this and it’s not working. 

JK8
Mayor / Maire

Wait one hour and try again. Clear your browser cache and history and go incognito. 

Need Help? Let's chat.