cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Like new phones for sale?

BBabealicious33
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello! I am just wondering if there was a blog here that has used or like new phones/refurbished for sale?

5 REPLIES 5

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@BBabealicious33 

I have had luck with the brick & mortar store Open Box in Surrey, BC. There sell new and open box in BC and Alta. There was a Clearance section but they removed it from their website. 

There are also 3rd party sellers on Best Buy or Walmart but be careful and review the return policy.

@BBabealicious33 

At the moment, look like PM has removed the selling of CPO and also confirmed by Community Manager. 
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Public-Mobile-refurb-Phones/m-p/986728#M6...

If you like the PM CPO selection, price and the great warranty, check with your local Mobile Klinik stores or online at https://shop.mobileklinik.ca/ .  Mobile Klinik is also owned by Telus and the prices are pretty much the same, with even bigger selection of CPO phones

colleeno
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@BBabealicious33 I had a good experience purchasing a used/refurbished phone online from SecondCell. Their phones come with a 1-year warranty. I have also used Orchard a few times in the past but their warranty is only 90 days.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

It depends what kind of phone you're looking for. You can check Amazon for refurbs. Are you wanting a smartphone or basic phone? I've been testing basic phones and I'm actually having fun trying them. I do have an iPhone SE 2020 and iPhone XS I used for my Public Mobile account but...  because it's $15 unlimited talk text no data, I am starting to enjoy the basic phone. I don't find myself always checking my phone for app notifications or deals on Amazon or the latest news report. I am really enjoying checking out sort of speak.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@BBabealicious33 

no there isn't...check your local Mobile Klinik in your area.

Need Help? Let's chat.