cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Like new phones for sale?

BBabealicious33
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello! I am just wondering if there was a blog here that has used or like new phones/refurbished for sale?

5 REPLIES 5

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@BBabealicious33 

I have had luck with the brick & mortar store Open Box in Surrey, BC. There sell new and open box in BC and Alta. There was a Clearance section but they removed it from their website. 

There are also 3rd party sellers on Best Buy or Walmart but be careful and review the return policy.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@BBabealicious33 

At the moment, look like PM has removed the selling of CPO and also confirmed by Community Manager. 
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Public-Mobile-refurb-Phones/m-p/986728#M6...

If you like the PM CPO selection, price and the great warranty, check with your local Mobile Klinik stores or online at https://shop.mobileklinik.ca/ .  Mobile Klinik is also owned by Telus and the prices are pretty much the same, with even bigger selection of CPO phones

colleeno
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@BBabealicious33 I had a good experience purchasing a used/refurbished phone online from SecondCell. Their phones come with a 1-year warranty. I have also used Orchard a few times in the past but their warranty is only 90 days.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

It depends what kind of phone you're looking for. You can check Amazon for refurbs. Are you wanting a smartphone or basic phone? I've been testing basic phones and I'm actually having fun trying them. I do have an iPhone SE 2020 and iPhone XS I used for my Public Mobile account but...  because it's $15 unlimited talk text no data, I am starting to enjoy the basic phone. I don't find myself always checking my phone for app notifications or deals on Amazon or the latest news report. I am really enjoying checking out sort of speak.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@BBabealicious33 

no there isn't...check your local Mobile Klinik in your area.

Need Help? Let's chat.