cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leaving public mobike

Salahuddinz786
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I want to leave public mobile services as I got a cheaper deal with another carrier. Can you please stop my service and credit the billing of this cycle?

6 REPLIES 6

RCO
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I hope it is ok to ask you to post this better deal and name the provider?Plan

I am wondering if it is a contract that comes with a Free Phone 

Hope things things work out good for you 

@Salahuddinz786 

contact CSA and let them know you plan to cease being a PM customer. Have them remove your credit card info from your acct.

Chrissyrioux12
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Stop auto payment prior to porting the number 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Salahuddinz786 

2 things:

1) are you pointing your number? If so, you don't need to close the account it will automatically close

2) there's no refunds for service credits or cycle time remaining when you leave a prepaid service provider.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Salahuddinz786    Sorry, no refunds as this is a prepaid service but make sure to login to your account and disable pre-authorized payments if applicable or ask support via chatbot to remove the payment card on account before you leave. 

Make a note of your acct # should it be required for the transfer and keep PM SIM in phone until you've responded to the transfer text request.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Salahuddinz786  We are just customers like you trying to help , but when you go to new provider and port your number it will automatically close you public mobile account 

adding PM is pre paid service so there’s no refund for unused mins data 

Need Help? Let's chat.