cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG G7 ThinQ having issue connecting to LTE.

Finae
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I am having issue with trying to connect to public mobile.

The phone was originally Telus, it went to a telus prepaid plan, and then I completed the transfer using the account # (while on wifi), and it was suppose to send me the eversafe id , but i never got it.

I've put the sim in and boot the phone, 

it has signal, but i cannot make any phone call except emergency, there was no message to 'unlock the phone' , 

i've reset the network

i've airplane mode it on and off

i've try to select the public mobile lte network to register on the public mobile, but it said : "Your SIM card does not allow connection to this network".

5 REPLIES 5

Finae

Telus prevent it. The balance was.. close to 200.

It has been refunded so I will be starting the port again

@Finae wrote:

I finally got someone on telus to talk to and realize there's a balance on the prepaid account. Which was why the port over did not complete.  

A balance on a prepaid account doesn't prevent someone from porting out.  The blance is simply be forfeited.

Finae

I finally got someone on telus to talk to and realize there's a balance on the prepaid account. Which was why the port over did not complete.  

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Finae  you can use this direct link support sounds like maybe SIM card needs to be re provisioned if you have no services at all 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hey @Finae 

It sounds like the port didn't go through properly. Here's a link to reach out to a CS Agent to get help.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.